Dancing Rabbit Golf Course Louisville
Enjoy the day in the Southern sun with a rousing game of golf at Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. Readily available for all residents of Louisville and surrounding areas, this golf course makes for an excellent getaway. At Dancing Rabbit, we have a great deal of fantastic amenities to make your experience here unforgettable. At Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, you can enjoy:
- Two 18-hole courses lush with native trees and natural creeks
- Great rates on course usage, packages, and play pass card plans
- Event space perfect for your wedding, business, or other special event
- Dancing Rabbit Golf Clubhouse Grill
Come visit us to enjoy your brief retreat from city life on the relaxing green of the many Dancing Rabbit fairways. Not only does the Club itself have an excellent facility, but there are many surrounding restaurants, hotels, casinos and many other exciting things for the whole family.
The Courses at Dancing Rabbit
At Dancing Rabbit, we have two amazing courses that measure a combined 14,000 yards and 700 acres of beautiful Southern scenery. Etched into these Mississippi woodlands, these two golf courses were designed by PGA tour regular Jerry Pate, and international golf course designer Tom Fazio.
These courses are comprised of Bermuda Grass and Eagle Grass greens surrounded by ancient pine and hardwood trees. Over two miles of naturally occurring creeks and ponds wind themselves around the golf course, so there is always a chance of witnessing a good deal of local wildlife.
Stay Overnight at the Dancing Rabbit Inn
If you are planning on an overnight visit, consider the Dancing Rabbit Inn located at the Pearl River Resort, which is a spectacular display of comfort during your extended visit. The hotel includes a good deal of modern amenities including free Wi-Fi, flat screen televisions, a business center and an exercise facility.
With its convenient location so close to the Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, a round of golf is only a few minutes away.
Directions from Louisville
The Dancing Rabbit Golf Club is a scenic, 40-minute drive from Louisville. Head south on Church Avenue for two miles. Turn left onto MS-15 South and continue for 25 miles. Turn left onto MS-16 West and continue for an additional four miles. Make a sharp left onto MS-16 E and your destination will be on the right.
Attractions in Louisville – This small town in central Mississippi is home to a massive state park, several local lakes and ponds, and many other fun things to do for the whole family.
- Lake Tiak-O’Khata Resort – A wide range of amenities along the shores of this 100-acre lake. Enjoy private beaches, sports fields, waterslides and comfortable rooms.
- Legion State Park – A huge area of forested wetlands that provide camping, hiking, and even rentable cabins for extended stays.
- Ivy Park Sports Complex – Fields outfitted for baseball, soccer, and football open for the entire family to come visit and enjoy time outside.
- American Heritage Fire Museum – Great stop for kids to learn about the history of firefighting. Has equipment from the 1700’s that include horse drawn ladder trucks, wagons, and more.