Dancing Rabbit Golf Club Serving Ridgeland, MS
Dancing Rabbit Golf Club is the perfect place for an all-day golfing adventure. You can take a weekend get-away locally at Dancing Rabbit, as it is very accessible for everyone in Ridgeland MS and surrounding regions. At this beautiful facility, you can enjoy many amenities such as:
- Two remarkable, 18-hole top-notch golf courses
- Special events all year round
- Rentable event spaces
- Play passes and resort packages
Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Resort is perfectly located and provides a beautiful, tranquil place for a relaxing day of golf.
With a combined 14,000 yards and nearly 700 acres of space, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club provides guests with two remarkable golf courses. Each par 72 course sits among the beautiful trees and winding creeks of a natural Southern landscape.
Visiting From Ridgeland
Begin your route going west on East School Street toward Highway 51/US-51 S/US-51 N, then take the first right onto Highway 51/US-51 N. In 0.25 miles you will then take the first right onto Rice Road, which is 0.1 miles past W Moon Street. After 0.12 miles, turn left to stay on Rice Road, and 0.26 miles from there you will turn right onto Natchez Trace Parkway. You will stay on Natchez Trace Parkway for 32.5 miles before turning left onto a ramp. From there you will turn right onto Highway 16/MS-16 after 0.12 miles. After about 31 miles you will then make a U-turn onto Highway 16/MS-16 where Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, will be on the right after 0.31 miles.
Ridgeland was home to a canning company, sawmill, and hotel in the early 20th century. The Illinois Central Railroad was also located in Ridgeland, along the main business section on Jackson Street. This community quickly grew in 1984 when the Northpark Mall opened, and businesses grew even more in the 1990s when Highland Colony Parkway was developed and is now home to Renaissance at Colony Park, a stylish outdoor shopping plaza.
Ridgeland is located in the middle of Jackson to the South, and Maddison to the North, and home to about 24,000 residents. Ridgeland also lies next to the Ross Barnett Reservoir, which creates a sanctuary for many outdoor adventures.
- Ross Barnett Reservoir – “The Rez” Named for the 52nd governor of the State of Mississippi, shorelines stretching for 105 miles and offers endless hours of fishing, sailing, bird watching, and water sports.
- Ridgeland Multi-Use Trail – Ridgeland was named a bike-friendly community by the League of American Cyclists. The scenic multi-use trail stretches 14.7 miles long and is perfect for cyclists or walkers who wish to get closer to nature.
- Virtual World: Virtual Reality Gaming Center – Central Mississippi’s first virtual reality theme park that offers VR rides, games, and over 100 movies. Virtual World can also be booked for birthday parties!
- Altitude Trampoline Park – The largest trampoline park in the area, offering trapezes, battle beams, foam pit, dodgeball, and basketball. Altitude Trampoline Park can be enjoyed by any age.
- Bill Waller Craft Center – Located on the Natchez Trace Parkway, and overlooking the Ross Barnett Reservoir, the Bill Waller Craft Center is a place you can’t pass up. The center holds the works of more than 400 crafts artists from Mississippi across the southeast, and all crafts are available for purchase. These crafts range from stunning quilts to dazzling jewelry and fused glass creations, and all art comes with the biography of the artist.