Dancing Rabbit Golf Club is open and tee times are available!
••••Golf Course Information••••
• Tee times can be made online at www.dancingrabbitgolf.com and through the golf shop – you may make your tee time, pay for it, and go straight to the tee!
• Off-season rates are available through March 31st and discounted rates are available on our website.
• Tee times and transactions may be paid for in advance by calling 601-663-0011.
• Tee times are available from 8:30AM until 2:30PM every day.
• Credit card transactions can also be made at the restaurant and golf shop counter.
• All touchpoints are being addressed with golf carts, flagsticks, ball washers, water, rakes, and restroom areas.
• Golfers will not be paired up by DRGC and extra carts are available for individual riders, by request; subject to availability.
• Limited seating is available in the restaurant and on the clubhouse veranda. All menu items are available “to go” – please allow extra time to prepare all take-out orders.
Pearl River Resort is a spectacular blend of casino thrills, family-style fun and dazzling live entertainment with down-home Southern hospitality and warmth.
Escape to the rolling hills of Choctaw, Mississippi and engage in infinite diversions, from world-class casinos, two award-winning golf courses and marvelous restaurants to timeless and comfortable accommodations, an exquisite spa, Southeast’s #1 water theme park and exceptional venues for meetings and special events. Despite our extraordinary amenities, it is actually our intimate, easygoing approach to service – above all else – that sets this casino and spa resort apart as a truly special place.
Offering fun in every corner, Pearl River Resort is tucked among the towering pines and oak forests of Choctaw, Mississippi and this Mississippi Casino is owned and operated by the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians.
Come discover everything you need for the perfect getaway at the South’s premier gaming and family vacation destination.
Nestled among the towering pines and stunning oaks in the rolling hills region of east central Mississippi is two of the southeast’s most acclaimed golf courses, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club at Pearl River Resort. Claiming a home in this lush environment are the award-winning, par-72 courses, the Azaleas and the Oaks. Each golf course covers 7,000 yards when playing from the championship tees, and offers five different sets of tees to accommodate every level of play.
Combined these two courses encompass more than 700 acres wrapped in over five miles of meandering spring-fed streams and the exquisite setting accentuates the beauty of the course while adding to the difficulty of play. Every hole at Dancing Rabbit is a work of art, featuring Champion Bermuda grass greens on the Oaks and ultra-dwarf Tif Eagle grass greens on the Azaleas, along with Zoysia fairways on the Oaks and Bermuda fairways on the Azaleas.
Both courses were created by acclaimed golf course designer Tom Fazio and PGA great Jerry Pate. To experience everything Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Pearl River Resort has to offer check out one of the great golf packages offered at one of Mississippi’s top courses.