Experience Philadelphia, MS
Whether you’re looking to play casually or aim for a new best score, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club is the perfect location for a great day of golfing. Easily accessible for everyone in Philadelphia and surrounding Mississippi regions, you can vacation locally at Dancing Rabbit. Your experiences here will be remembered for a lifetime and keep you coming back weekend after weekend with our many amenities. At our gorgeous facility, you can enjoy:
- Two fantastic, 18-hole professional golf courses
- Exciting events all year around
- Great rates on course usage, including play passes and resort packages
- Event space perfect for your special event
Our golf course and resort are conveniently located and provides natural, quiet space for your relaxing day. Not only is our Golf Club among the best that Mississippi has to offer, but it is also near great hotels, casinos, and other entertainment that provides fun for the entire family.
The Courses at Dancing Rabbit
Dancing Rabbit Golf Club provides its guests with two outstanding golf courses. Featuring a combined 14,000 yards and nearly 700 acres of space, each par 72 course sits nestled among the pine trees and other hardwoods native to the area.
Reserve your tee time at either the Azaleas or the Oaks golf courses and find out why people from all over the country come and visit us. The winding creeks and ponds put on a great display of natural wildlife, and the sunsets are simply outstanding among the natural Southern Landscape.
Relax at the Dancing Rabbit Inn
Maximize your time on the fairway by extending your stay through the weekend at the Dancing Rabbit Inn. The modern, contemporary design of the hotel provides each of its guests with the highest level of luxury and comfort available. Each room has been redesigned to accommodate you and all of your needs including free Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs. Enjoy a business center and exercise area.
At the Dancing Rabbit Inn, those extra rounds of golf are only a few minutes away. Inquire within about specialty resort and golfing packages to get the best deals out of your weekend.
Directions from Philadelphia
Dancing Rabbit Golf Club is an easy ten-minute drive from the heart of Philadelphia. Head west on MS-16/MS-21 towards Seedy Street. Turn right onto MS-16W and continue straight for three miles. Take a sharp left onto MS-16 E and your destination will be on the right.
Attractions – A popular tourist destination located in Central Mississippi. This town contains excellent casinos, resorts, and parks providing fun for everyone.
- Geyser Falls Water Park – Massive aquatic park with multiple pools, slides, waterfalls, and great options for daytime dining.
- Lake Pushmataha – 285 acres of a manmade lake constructed in the year 2000. Fishing, picnicking and hiking around the area makes it a popular location.
- Northside Park – A wooded area dotted with hiking trails, small ponds and creeks adjacent to sports fields. Great for a morning run or visiting the Vietnam-era tanks and jet on display.